The highest governing body of SEIU Local 503 is our General Council, which usually convenes biennially in even-numbered years. Here we adopt our budget and, through the submission of resolutions, discuss and adopt policies and goals that affect our union. In between conventions, the group may also vote by mail on important issues as recommended by the Board of Directors.
The 2018 General Council will be held in August 8-11 in Eugene, Oregon, at the Lane County Fairgrounds.
In our 2018 election, 085 membership elected the following delegates:
Chief General Council Delegate – Theodora Ko Thompson
Delegates – Beth Singler, Cimmeron Gillespie, Gary Malone, Jason Stone, Jimmy Murray, Johnny Earl, Lisa Roberts, Louie Vidmar, Lynne Harrell, Michael Omogrosso, Sara Clark, and Jerimiah Igou.
Committee appointments are made by SEIU 503 President, Steve Demerest.
- 2018-General Council Agenda
- 2018 Resolution Log
- 2018 Resolutions – Combined Text
- Rules for General Council (proposed for adoption)
- Governing Documents: 2016-AP&P (Updated-10.24.17)
- Governing Documents: 2016-Bylaws (10.24.17)
- Governing Documents: EPRD (update-for-2018-GC)
- Directions & Parking
- Lane Couny Events Center Map