Contact Your Union

  1. Talk with your Steward. Your steward is a coworker who is trained to support you in exercising your rights at work.

Steward hotline:

  1. Talk to your Organizer. Your organizer is a Union staff person who can help you join with your coworkers to solve problems.

Lisa Roberts

  1. Call the Member Assistance Center (MAC). One phone number to reach the Member Assistance Center, Member Benefits, or to reach another department or staff member. The MAC is staffed by trained organizers; 8am-5pm, M-F

1-844-503-SEIU (7348)

Comments are closed.